SAP Operational Headcount Planning RDS
Execute operational planning in line with corporate strategy.
The SAP Operational Headcount Planning rapid-deployment solution aligns workforce plans with budgets. The solution reduces time spent on budgeting and improves its accuracy by providing one integrated process for all stakeholders.
Business Challenges – Do you struggle with…
- Lengthy manual headcount planning and budgeting
- Poor alignment across financial budget, headcount plans, and organization objectives
- Sourcing of disparate spreadsheets from various systems
- Questionable accuracy of the budget and forecast
- Lack of visibility into workforce composition and costs
- Difficulty in consolidating planning and budgeting across the organization
Business Benefits – Reduce time and improve accuracy
- Get quick time to value with implementation of prebuilt functionality based on best practices
- Execute operational planning in line with corporate strategy
- Simplify the budgeting process and improve business user satisfaction
- Improve the quality and accuracy of the salary and headcount planning process
- Assess the impact of new hires and promotions on workforce cost
- Obtain constant insight into workforce statistics and workforce cost
Go Live in as little as 8 weeks – $75,000 fixed price
This is an implementation service for rapid deployment of SAP Operational Headcount Planning, utilizing SAP Planning and Consolidation to facilitate operational headcount planning (OHP). The service includes the delivery of a preconfigured SAP Planning and Consolidation application set.
- SAP ECC 6.0, EA-HR 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW Cont 7.05
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 version for SAP NetWeaver
- Bus. Plan.and Cons. ABAP
- SAP EPM BPC ABAP 10.0
- CPMBPC 800: SP 0008
- Note 1761998 needs to be applied.
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards: BI4.0 Feature Pack 3 (Optional)
- On Client machine: EPM Add-In Excel Client SP12 Patch 7
- Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 3.0 for Microsoft® .NET (required for EPM AddIn for Excel, downloadable from Microsoft.com)